S Corps Made Easy for:
$9,000 average S Corp member savings
“I wouldn’t have gotten my business up and running so fast if it weren’t for Collective. Now I can jump in and do what I do without worrying. I am at a higher level. It’s great to feel and be so legit and my clients see this too.”
Founder and CEO, Vibe Digital Marketing
“Collective gives me peace of mind. I love having experts available to me when I have questions. I feel more confident that I’m doing things right, thanks to the amazing people at Collective.”
Freelance RoR Developer
“Collective helped me with my taxes, bookkeeping and S Corp. I now have my own team of experts answering my questions and guiding me for success. It has been great, I wish I had done it sooner!”
Founder, Changemaker Creative
How it works
You have the power to control your financial future. It’s time to unleash it.
Collective offers the first back-office designed for Businesses-of-One – company formation, tax, accounting and bookkeeping services.
Getting started is easy
Here at Collective, we’re kind of obsessed with S Corps. Why? Because the way you organize your business makes a big difference in how much you pay in taxes. And for most self-employed businesses, forming an S Corp could lead to big tax savings.
When you become a member, you get your own accounting team and software to track and manage your finances.
- Calculate your potential tax savings
Answer a couple of questions about yourself and your business to calculate your potential tax savings by becoming an S Corp and running your business with Collective.
- Talk to a Collective Advisor
Talk to a new business advisor to understand where you can save money and make sure a Collective membership is right for you. We only accept members that we’re confident we can partner with to save them time and money.
- Organize your S Corp
Easily organize your S Corp with our online wizard. We’ll also help you get an EIN, business license and open a business bank account. If you have questions, your trusted advisors will be there every step of the way.
- Meet your team and set up your personalized back office system
Meet your accounting and tax team, who will help you set up your payroll, bookkeeping tools and file your business and personal tax returns. Monthly bookkeeping and payroll are included with no extra charge along with our platform.
You’ll also be assigned a dedicated Member Relationship Manager who will be your single point of contact for your tax and financial questions. They’re available anytime to answer any questions and help you when you need it most.
- Monthly Bookkeeping
Every month, your team will cateogrize your expenses and verify your transactions with your bank statements. Our experts review your financial reports and deliver a complete reporting package to you monthly.
- Get personalized advice and peace of mind, any time
With a dedicated finance team and tools built for your success, you’ll run your Business-of-One confidently knowing that our tax advisors have your back, no matter what. Message our Member Relationship Manager anytime if you have questions on tax, compliance, or even the newest government program to get loans related to COVID – we’re here to help.
You didn’t start your Business-of-One to be your own accountant.
Everything you need in one place, for one affordable monthly price.
Collective is tax deductible and pays for itself within months.
$2,748/year (save 15%)
- Free consultation with a tax advisor
- LLC formation in your state
- Creation of an operating Agreement
- Obtain Your Tax ID Number (EIN)
- File an S Corp election with the IRS
- Employer Registration in your state
- Provide Registered Agent for your business
- Alerts provided for annual corporate filing
- Quarterly tax estimates
- Annual salary recommendations
- Owner paycheck calculator
- Business income tax returns (federal and states)
- Individual income tax returns (federal and states)
- Year-round bookkeeping, payroll, accounting and tax support
- A member relationship manager
- Newsletters, blogs, guides and educational webinars
- Set-up company books and payroll
- Bookkeeping and payroll training
- 3rd Party Verification by CPA for lending purposes
- Monthly categorization of business transactions
- Reconciliation of business bank and credit card accounts
- Expert review of financial reports
- Financial reports package delivered monthly
- Close books at end of year and prepare for taxes
- New hire reports filed with State
- Preparation and filing of quarterly payroll returns
- Gusto subscription for payroll ($45/month value)
- Gusto payroll system training
- Automated payroll
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Issue and file W-2s
Thanks to Collective, I don’t have to worry about bookkeeping, taxes and other government related tasks and can focus a 100% on my work. If you’re self-employed and need help with legal, tax, bookkeeping and ongoing support, all-in-one place, you’ll love Collective!
Arjun Dev Arora
Strategy, Venture, Technology
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Collective cost?
Instead of charging you an expensive set up fee, we make Collective affordable with bite-sized monthly payments. You get everything you need to start and run your business and take advantage of potential tax savings for just $269/month or $229/month when paid annually. Since our members saved an average of $16,845* in taxes in 2019, Collective pays for itself in just a few months. Plus, it’s 100% tax-deductible – how great is that?
What’s included in the price?
The monthly price includes filing a single-member LLC and S Corp tax election, getting your EIN and monthly bookkeeping services and financial reporting. You also get your very own accounting and tax advisor, who will file your personal and business taxes and give you year-round tax support. All Collective plans include monthly bookkeeping and payroll.
What’s not included in the price?
The price doesn’t include third-party fees (such as fees and taxes charged by your city, state or the federal government), business license filing fees and other license fees, which vary by city.
Collective is an online concierge financial platform designed to give Businesses-of-One the technology and team they need so they can focus on their passion, not their paperwork.
What services does Collective offer?
With Collective, you get accounting, monthly bookkeeping and financial statements, payroll support, administration, S Corp formation, annual tax filings and quarterly tax support.
How does Collective help with tax savings?
Your team of advisors is here to help you get the most out of your S Corp. We ensure that your bookkeeping is up to date and that your personalized tax advice is based on real, accurate numbers.
Why is Collective invitation-only?
Even though we’d love to help everyone, our goal is to assist those who’d benefit the most from Collective. Full-time solopreneur, like marketing consultants, coaches, designers, software developers and creatives who make over $80,000/year, find the most value in Collective. The majority of our members come from referrals, so if you know someone we should talk to, let us know.
* Based on average estimated tax savings of active Collective users with over $80,000 net revenue in 2019 ($12,217) and potential savings declared by Intuit Quickbooks TY17 US subscribers that have identified >$10,000 in income and >$0 in business expenses ($4,628)